D'Addario EJ66 Plain Steel 80/20 Bronze Wound Guitar Strings - Tenor
D'Addario Tenor guitar strings are made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars. EJ66 Tenor Guitar strings are made from Plain Steel and 80/20 Bronze wound strings which provide bright, projecting acoustic tone.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, 80/20 Bronze Wound .022, .032
|Included from Manufacturer|