D'Addario EJ66 Plain Steel 80/20 Bronze Wound Guitar Strings - Tenor
D'Addario Tenor guitar strings are made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars. EJ66 Tenor Guitar strings are made from Plain Steel and 80/20 Bronze wound strings which provide bright, projecting acoustic tone.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, 80/20 Bronze Wound .022, .032
|Included from Manufacturer|
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days