D'Addario EJ66 Plain Steel 80/20 Bronze Wound Guitar Strings - Tenor
D'Addario Tenor guitar strings are made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars. EJ66 Tenor Guitar strings are made from Plain Steel and 80/20 Bronze wound strings which provide bright, projecting acoustic tone.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Made specifically for steel string Tenor Guitars
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, 80/20 Bronze Wound .022, .032
|Included from Manufacturer|
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.