D'Addario EPS160 ProSteels Bass Strings - Medium - Long Scale - 50-105
EPS160, D’Addario’s top-selling heavy gauge ProSteels bass string set, delivering biting high end, punchy lows and super long life. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches and a good choice for players looking to down tune.
ProSteels are one of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
- D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge ProSteels bass set
- One of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering
- harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Included from Manufacturer|
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days