D'Addario EXL125 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Super Light Top/Regular Bottom - 9-46
EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.