Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra v2 (Aux-In) Bass Preamp Pedal
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Darkglass Alpha·Omega Ultra V2 (Aux-In) is a versatile bass preamplifier pedal with two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), extremely high dynamic range, six-band active graphic EQ, dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation. This model also features a 1/8" stereo input for you to practice with backing tracks from your smartphone or laptop.
- Blend knob: Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level knob: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive knob: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Bite switch: Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl switch: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Mod knob: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw. On the Darkglass Suite you can assign footswitch control over Mod to toggle between Alpha and Omega.
- Master volume slider: Whereas the Level knob controls the output of the overdrive section, the Master volume slider adjusts the overall volume of the unit, ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI and headphone volume control. Please note that volume is not affected by this control when the pedal is on bypass.
- Bass EQ slider: Low shelf +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid bands EQ sliders: +-10dB @ 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1.5 kHz, 3 kHz
- Treble EQ slider: High shelf +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Ground Lift switch: Disconnects the signal ground on the Direct Output to break any ground loops. Set this switch to either position that has less noise. The switch does not affect the 1/4" output.
- Cab Sim switch: Toggles the cabinet simulation on/off on the Direct Output. This switch completely bypasses all digital circuits and allows you to get a zero latency signal when needed.
- Headphones 1/8" stereo output: Alpha·Omega Ultra has an internal stereo headphone amplifier capable of driving a minimum load of 16 ohms from this 1/8" stereo jack. Use the Master volume control to adjust the level.
- USB port: A Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to Mac/PC to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Aux In 1/8" stereo input: This input allows you to practice with backing tracks from your smartphone or laptop. Auxiliary input can only be used with the headphone output. The pedal does not control the level; it must be set from your audio source.
Impulse response cabinet simulation
|Audio Inputs||1/4" main input
1/8" stereo auxiliary input
|Audio Outputs||1/4" main output
Balanced XLR direct output
1/8" stereo headphone output
|Pedal Switches||Distortion switch
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|USB Functionality||File Transfer/Storage, Editor/Librarian|
|Power Adaptor||Regulated 9V DC adapter, center-negative (sold separately)|
|Product Weight||0.94 lb|
|Unique Features||Download free Darkglass Suite software to configure the pedal, load new impulse responses and install firmware updates|
Darkglass Electronics Effects Pedal Warranty
Darkglass offers a two-year limited warranty on its pedals. Please use the serial number to register your product at the Darkglass Electronics website for details.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.