Darkglass Microtubes 200 Bass Amp Head
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The new Microtubes 200 is slimmer and lighter than ever. Enclosed in a robust and intuitive body, this amplifier built on the classic Darkglass preamps feature the essentials for live gigs, rehearsals, or studio sessions.
- Slim, lightweight body
- Studio quality 4-band EQ
- 3.5mm headphones and XLR DI outputs
- Aux input for backing tracks
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" main input
1/8" stereo aux in
|Audio Outputs||Speakon / 1/4" combo jack speaker output
XLR DI output
1/8" headphone output
|Product Weight||2.12 lb|
|Unique Features||Drive knob (Microtubes B3K Engine)
Blend knob mixes between the clean signal and the distortion signal
Push knob button on Master volume control to mute the amplifier
Darkglass Electronics Amplifier Warranty
Darkglass Electronics amplifier products are under warranty to the original owner for a period of three years against manufacturing defects in the country where the product was originally purchased.
If you experience a problem with the unit, please contact Darkglass Electronics to receive a return authorization number or for information on the nearest authorized repair center. A copy of your original receipt must be included with all warranty repairs. You are responsible for all shipping charges. The unit must be shipped to Darkglass Electronics freight prepaid. Darkglass Electronics will return the unit freight collect.
Darkglass Electronics OY is not responsible for shipping damage either to or from its service center. Claims must be filed with the carrier. For repairs, please contact your local dealer or distributor for your country's specific warranty period and repair procedures.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.