Decksaver Roland SP404 MKII Cover
Hailing from Japan, Roland has been a giant in the music equipment industry and have lways been the trailblazer since 1972 when they first arrived on the music scene. After a full decade and a half since the original SP-404, Roland released their SP-404 MK2. The MK2 is an evolution of the classic SP-404 that has been a staple in the music production world. It’s not quite an all-new model but definitely not just a refresh.
With the new portable capabilities of the MK2 with its USB port powered features, or AA battery use, SP404MKII will be used not just at home, but wherever you go. For this reason, Decksaver has designed and custom-moulded a protective cover.
The super durable polycarbonate shell features extreme durability and offers the highest degree of protection. Not only that, but with the slim form-fit, they fit easily into a gig bag or other ancillary equipment case.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
The Mixware/Decksaver limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period begins from your date of purchase. Mixware provides a 30-day limited warranty on Decksaver covers.
The limited warranty can be amended by Mixware at any time without notice. The warranty in vigor at the time of a claim will apply to all claims. Wear and tear, misuse, abuse, zippers are not covered under the limited warranty. All products are only covered by warranty in the country in which they were purchased.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days