Deering Goodtime Two Left-Handed 5-String Banjo with Resonator
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
A resonator back provides more projection of sound in Deering Goodtime Two Left-Handed. It's made here in the USA at the Deering shop with the same tooling used to make top-of-the-line banjos.
- Left-handed model
- Blonde slender rock maple neck, 3-ply violin-grade maple rim and blonde maple resonator
- Sealed geared tuners and geared 5th string tuner
- Pressed-in nickel silver frets
- Steel coordinator rod
- 11" rim diameter, 13.875" resonator diameter
- Deering fiddle-shaped peghead
- Deering patented Goodtime tailpiece
Please note: Deering instruments use a coated top banjo head. The manufacturing process can leave overspray on the edge of the head that rubs off during normal use. This overspray can also be removed with a microfiber cloth.
Greg Deering designed the Goodtime banjos because there were no low-priced banjos of sufficient quality for people to learn on without difficulty. He remembers what it was like to want a good banjo and not be able to afford one, so his gift to others is the Goodtime banjo line. Designed for success, Goodtime banjos are the lowest-priced American made banjos. They are so good many professionals have recorded with Goodtime banjos.
Goodtime Two weighs six pounds, about the weight of a guitar. Goodtime Two has a natural blonde maple with a satin finish to protect it. The rich, golden tone and the reverberation off the resonator sound great. You can definitely tell a volume difference between open back and a Goodtime Two. The sound waves aren't getting trapped between you and the banjo, which makes a pretty big difference.
If you want a great, low-priced bluegrass banjo for travel and leisure that plays correctly and is durable, this is the best buy on the market!
|Included from Manufacturer||Deering light gauge banjo strings|
|Acoustic Body Style||Banjo|
|Number of Strings||5-Strings|
|Back||Blonde maple resonator|
|Sides||3-ply violin-grade maple rim
Steel tension hoop
11" frosted top high crown head
16 flat hooks with 9/32" nuts
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge||5/8" maple/ebony Goodtime bridge|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Wood|
|Finish||Durable satin finish
|Unique Features||12" rim diameter
13.875" resonator diameter
Sealed geared tuners
Geared 5th string tuner
Steel coordinator rod
Deering fiddle-shaped peghead
Deering patented Goodtime tailpiece
Pressed-in nickel silver frets
Deering Goodtime Warranty
All new Deering Goodtime banjos carry a six-year limited warranty when you send in the warranty card or register online at the Deering Banjos website.
The warranty covers defective materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, the frets, finish, or accidental damage and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty and Deering assumes no liability other than for the actual repair of the instrument.
Register your Goodtime banjo to validate your warranty and receive your Banjo Maintenance Manual.
Customer is responsible for shipping to and from factory for all repairs, whether warranty or non-warranty. Deering reserves the right to repair or replace the product following suitable evaluation.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days