Dexibell Classico L3 Digital Organ
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 8/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 36 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Would you like to have at your disposal an advanced tool that encompasses five organs in 1? Thanks to Dexibell's T2L technology, Classico L3 offers 5 classic organs with some of the best tonal quality ever achieved in digital organs, all in a highly portable keyboard format. Classico L3 is the perfect synthesis of technology, design, and construction. Attention to detail makes it a powerful tool for both professional and amateur use. Discover the Classico L3's outstanding properties:
- Combines samples and physical models to 24-bit - 48 kHz
- Unlimited polyphony
- 5 settings of organs:
- American Classic
- French Symphonic
- Inglese Romantic
- German Baroque
- + user sound banks
Each set of organ includes:
- 7 Stops in MANUAL I
- 6 Stops in MANUAL II
- 3 Stops in PEDAL
16 orchestral sounds from the library of digital plans VIVO:
- Piano, E. Piano
- Blues & Gospel Organ
- 3 Harpsichord, Lute
- 3 Strings, 3 Choir
- Celesta, Harp
- Double Bass Section
- Ac. Bass
- E. Bass
- Tubular Bells
- Quad-Core Processor for maximum reactivity to multiple articulations of the musician.
- USB connection "To Host" and "to device"
- Bluetooth for streaming audio
- Audio Recorder & Player
- Style, materials and construction of the synthesis made in Italy
- Ergonomic Panel
- Tilt real tabs and Memory Piston
- 76 keys in 14 Kg weight
- Dual Manual Mode
- Dimensions: 110 x 33 x 13 cm
- Amplification: 2 x 35 Watts to 108 dB SPL
- Large plexiglass music rest
- LED lamp
- Wooden support 'matching design' (sold separately)
- Sub woofer (sold separately)
- Padded bag with custom wheels and zip (sold separately)
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply
|Number of Keys||76|
|Key Action||Waterfall - Organ Style|
|Speaker Power||2 x 35 Watts|
|Speaker Size||(2) 3.5"|
|Programs/Presets||5 Organs +User sound banks|
|Voices of Polyphony||Unlimited|
|MIDI Control Zones||3|
|Effects||REVERB: 7 Types
TREMULANT: 3 Types
MASTER EQUALIZER: Tone control
|Onboard Controllers||Tilt Tabs:
MANUAL I STOP: 7
MANUAL II STOP: 6
PEDAL STOP: 3
|Control Connections||FOOT 1: EXPRESSION, Assignable
FOOT 2: DAMPER/HOLD, Assignable
FOOT 3: CRESCENDO, Assignable
|Audio Outputs||1/4" (L / MONO, R)
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Aux|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|USB Flash Drive Port (to Device)||Audio Recording, Song File Playback, Program/Preset Storage|
|Reverse Key Presets||No|
|Half Moon Switch Input||No|
|Pedal Board Input||5-Pin MIDI In|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth Audio Connectivity|
Dexibell Limited Warranty
By registering your product online at Dexibell's website you can qualify for Dexibell's three (3) year extended warranty on parts and labor. Please visit Dexibell's website for more information.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days