Drum Workshop 9500TBXF Extended Footboard Hi-Hat Stand
9500TBXF 2-leg hi-hat stands are outfitted with a host of pro-features found on all DW 9000 Series models including 379 locking clutch, heavy-gauge tubing with nylon insulators, lateral cymbals seat adjustment, folding aluminum baseplate, Delta ball-bearing hinge, twin cam action and more. The XF's extended footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique and perfectly complements 9000XF bass drum pedals. DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
- The Double Eccentric Cam increases sensitivity and Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment
- The Extended Footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand..
[wt. 12.2 lbs] [tallest playing height: 43"] [lowest playing height: 28"] [1" upper tube] [1 1/4" base tube] Playing height varies depending on cymbals.
|Included from Manufacturer|
DW Drums Limited Warranty
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. Drum Workshop will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to an authorized DW Drums dealer. Said defective component/s will become the property of Drum Workshop. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than an authorized DW Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DW such as May Internal Microphone Systems and/or other custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DW product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DW Drums dealer, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact Drum Workshop for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of Drum Workshop products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. Drum Workshop, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.