Drum Workshop DWCP3500T 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. Available in a 3-leg model with folding radius rod and 2-leg model with sturdy steel base plate, 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that's made DW hi-hats famous. The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time. The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose. Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs. Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
|Included from Manufacturer|
DW Drums Limited Warranty
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. Drum Workshop will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to an authorized DW Drums dealer. Said defective component/s will become the property of Drum Workshop. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than an authorized DW Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DW such as May Internal Microphone Systems and/or other custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DW product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DW Drums dealer, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact Drum Workshop for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of Drum Workshop products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. Drum Workshop, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.