Drum Workshop DWCP9300AL Airlift Snare Drum Stand
Adjusting your rack toms and snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. From counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on toms or snare drums has become a challenge. Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in our top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 tom stand. The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums. The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock. The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes. Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands. Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
|Included from Manufacturer|
DW Drums Limited Warranty
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. Drum Workshop will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to an authorized DW Drums dealer. Said defective component/s will become the property of Drum Workshop. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than an authorized DW Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DW such as May Internal Microphone Systems and/or other custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DW product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DW Drums dealer, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact Drum Workshop for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of Drum Workshop products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. Drum Workshop, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days