Drum Workshop DWCPMCD Machined Chain Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
Building on the success of the MDD Machine Direct Drive Pedal, the MCD is a boutique pedal that shares many of the patented features, industrial design and build-quality of its direct drive cousin.
- Adjustable, Sprocket-Less Cam with Gear Shift-Style Lever
- V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment
- Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe Clamp
- Interlocking Delta Hinge
- Control Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater
Adjustable, Sprocket-Less Cam
The DWCPMCD features an adjustable, sprocket-less cam that incorporates a gear shift-style lever. The lever allows players to quickly shift between the most popular chain-drive cam settings and is easily accessible when mounted to a bass drum.
Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
A racing-style, all-aluminum, perforated footboard with matching contoured heel plate make this pedal incredibly comfortable and durable with a sleek industrial look.
Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp
The Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
|Included from Manufacturer||Carry Bag|
DW Drums Limited Warranty
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. Drum Workshop will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to an authorized DW Drums dealer. Said defective component/s will become the property of Drum Workshop. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than an authorized DW Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DW such as May Internal Microphone Systems and/or other custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DW product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DW Drums dealer, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact Drum Workshop for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of Drum Workshop products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. Drum Workshop, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.