EFNOTE 5 Electronic Drum Set - White Sparkle
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The EFNOTE 5 electronic drum set offers a true playing experience with realistic acoustic drum sounds, an elegant finish and well-proportioned real birch 6-ply shells. All drum/cymbal/hi-hat pads come with multi-sensors which provides consistent and accurate triggering. Capturing drummer's intentions from every and each stroke. Amazing sounds and a striking appearance make it a great kit for the stage or studio.
- 3-Zone Snare Drum and 2-Zone Toms
- Snare Side-Rim Triggering
- Solid and Stable Kick
- 3-Zone Crash / Ride Cymbals
- The Finest Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Ultra-Compact Sound Module
- Variety of Training Features
- 8" Splash Cymbal
- Snare Drum Stand
- Cymbal Stands
- Flexible Audio Routing
- Bluetooth Audio-in
- Bluetooth MIDI
Kick pedal and hi-hat stand are not included from the manufacturer but may be included in a bundle.
3-Zone Snare Drum and 2-Zone Toms
- 3-zone snare drum (head/rim/side-rim) and 2-zone toms (head/rim)
- Hot-spot-less sensing with multi-sensor
- Double-layered mesh drum head
- Durable "warm-gray" colored hoop rubber
- Birch 6-ply wood shell
- 12x5" Snare, 10x7" Rack tom, 12x12" Floor tom
- Easy to play side-sticks
- Accurate sensing
- Low acoustic noise
- No need to switch function between rim-shot and side-sticks
Solid and Stable Kick
- Voluminous shell with mesh drum head to catch powerful kicks
- Dual-sensor stable sensing for single/double beater(s)
- Storable and sturdy spars with rubber/spike tips
- 16x12" birch 6-ply wood shell
- Real wood hoops
- Metal tom mount
3-Zone Crash / Ride Cymbals
- Elegant "warm-gray" colored cymbals
- Fine engraved surface
- Weight simulation with thin edge for appropriate striking feel
- 360° flat sensing with multi-sensor
- 360° choke supported
- Full 3-zone Crash/Ride cymbals (bow/edge/cup)
- 18" Ride, 16" Crash
The Finest Hi-Hat Cymbals
- The freely swinging top and bottom cymbals have changed the concept of electronic hi-hat cymbals
- The multiple optical sensing precisely responds to drummer's high-speed footwork
- Smooth continuity from tight-closed to full-open sound
- 14" top/bottom cymbals
- General hi-hat stands compatible with φ12.7 mm (1/2") hole cymbal can be used
Ultra-Compact Sound Module
- Ultra-small form factor with uncompromised features
- Metal chassis and aluminum finish
- High quality DAC and audio circuit
- Touch screen intuitive user interface
Full-Scale Acoustic Sound
- Tru-Aco sound technology provides so real drum/cymbal sound
- Stereo samples with wide dynamic range for all acoustic instruments
- Minimum pre-processed, uncompressed waveforms for maximum fidelity
- Natural and smooth continuity roll sounds
- Multi-function metronome with beat LED indicator
- Built-in metronome speaker for daily training without headphones
- On-board recording function (15 songs)
- Stroke Analyzer
- Rhythm Box feature provides over 90 basic drum beats
- USB 8-ch individual audio outputs with Mac / Windows (ASIO)
- USB 2-ch audio inputs for playback
- Analog 4-ch audio outputs
- USB MIDI in/out with individual MIDI channels
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- On-board drum recording (15 songs)
- Tuning, Muffling, 2-band EQs for each pad
- Pad layer function can overlay two sounds
- User Inst Library enables you to store 128 customized instruments
- On-board reverb
- Dedicated level control screen
Flexible Audio Routing
- 10-ch output buses
- Flexible output routing for each pad
- Output assignable click
- Output: 4-ch analog / 8-ch USB
- Input: Analog / Bluetooth / 2-ch USB
|Included from Manufacturer||Sound Module
Floor Tom: 12x12"
Hi Hat: 14"
Snare Drum Stand
|Number of Pads||8|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||3 Zones, Double-layered mesh|
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||2 Zone, Double-layered mesh|
|Cymbal Zones||Crash, Ride: 3 Zones
Splash: 2 Zones
|Kick Pad Surface||Double-layered mesh with beater patch|
|Hi Hat Stand Included||No|
|Kick Pedal Included||No|
|Snare Stand Included||Yes|
User Drum Kits: 83
|Number of Songs/Patterns||15 songs
90 basic drum beats
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Stereo Mini|
|Audio Outputs||Line (1/2) Output: 2x TS Phone (+4dBu, Unbalanced)
Headphone Out: 1/8" Stereo Mini
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI, Bluetooth|
EFNOTE 1-year Limited Warranty
This product, except the exterior cosmetic parts, has a limited-warranty to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use as follows:
1. For a period of one year from the date of purchase, Artesia Pro will repair or replace at their discretion, any components that have through normal usage developed operational issues.
In the event repairs are needed, the original purchaser should contact Artesia-Pro at 1-619-244-0006 or by emailing [email protected]
This warranty will not apply to this product if it has been misused, abused, or altered. Without limiting the foregoing, bending, dropping of unit, or visible cracks and/or scratches are presumed to be defects resulting from misuse or abuse.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days