EFNOTE PRO 700 Standard Electronic Drum Kit
- FREE MUSIC IS ESSENTIAL SHIRT!Purchase this kit and receive a FREE T-shirt!
- FREE T-SHIRT WITH PURCHASE!Receive an EFNOTE T-shirt with purchase. Select size in cart.
EFNOTE PRO is a state-of-the-art electronic drum system that offers superior sound quality and consistent performance. Connect up to 12 XLR outputs to the stage box and digitize your drum riser. The EFNOTE PRO module comes loaded with the highest quality drum sounds available on the market. Kits are available in many different configurations, and easily customizable. With EFNOTE PRO, you can create the perfect kit, achieve perfect isolation, and enjoy crisp and clear drum sounds without any interference.
- Contains Legendary Drums Sets
- Diverse Cymbal Collection
- Instrument Expansion
- High-Powered Headphone Amp
- Innovative Two-Piece Design
- Foot Light for Your Feet
- Can support up to 7 Shells and 8 Cymbals
- ELISE Sensing Processor 2.0
- Full Drum Pad Lineup
- 12-ch Buses to the Console
- XLR Inputs from the Console
- USB 12-ch Multi-Track Recording
The 700 Standard set includes 4 shells and 3 cymbals
- 14" High hats Cymbals
- 16" Crash Cymbal
- 20" Ride Cymbal
- 14" Snare
- 11" Tom
- 15" Floor Tom
- 20" Kick Drum
No More Acrylic Panel
There is no need to isolate your drummer from the choir, acoustic instruments, the audience and congregation. Your drummer is now free to connect and engage with everyone! EFNOTE PRO has eliminated mic bleed and feedback problems on-stage, creating the ideal FOH mixing environment with clarity and balance.
EFNOTE PRO has eliminated the need to change mics or mic placement, tuning, head replacement and maintenance at every show. Just assign its 12-ch balanced outputs, using stereo or mono sends, such as kick, snare, toms, cymbals, click and external sampling pad. Each channel in equipped with HPF, 2-band EQ, compressor (Bus 1-6) and ground lift switches.
Flexibility for All Music
EFNOTE PRO supports 7 shells and 8 cymbals, and all pads are individually wired, so players can adapt to any musical environment. All sound settings can be quickly saved and loaded, for multiple players and set-lists at any time. With a full 12-ch of multitrack USB Audio and 16-ch USB MIDI simultaneously, allowing a drummer, producer or mixer access to quick editing, in order to meet artist’s budget requirements.
Innovative Two-Piece Design
- The two-piece sound module provides both operability and expandability required by professionals
- Low-profile and compact control surface with touch-screen full-color LCD
- Floor-standing base unit with robust enclosure and reliable cable connections
Foot Light for Your Feet
A foot light is equipped on the bottom of the surface controller to help setting up. Can be turned on and off as needed.
Contains Legendary Drums Sets
The delicate resonance of aged shells are newly captured, recorded by EFNOTE Raw and organic, NOT synthetic and electronic. Includes maple, birch, acrylic, steel, aluminum, brass, titanium shells, even a towel-muted sound
Diverse Cymbal Collection
Efnote's mint selection, from bright and crisp modern sounds to dark and soft vintage sounds. Contains modern trash/effect/stacked cymbal sounds
New sounds (drum sounds only) will be published on the Inst Library web page and will be loadable
High-Powered Headphone Amp
- 1x 1/4" jack + 1x 1/8" jack for headphones (can be used simultaneously)
- Dedicated 2x headphone amp circuit for enough loudness
- High quality DAC and audio circuit
ELISE Sensing Processor 2.0
Efnote has evolved, delivering improved sensitivity for capturing your most delicate touch. The new algorithm for even more natural dynamics
12-ch Buses to the Console
- 12-ch buses, and 12x XLR balanced bus output
- Dedicated bus compression for Bus 1 to 6
- HPF and 2-band EQs for Bus 1 to 12
- Stereo-Link for two adjacent buses
- Ground lift switches
XLR Inputs from the Console
- 2-ch Monitor In (XLR balanced) for monitoring return from the console
- 2-ch Line In (TS unbalanced) for an additional sampling/percussion pad
- Ground lift switch for Monitor In
EFNOTE 1-year Limited Warranty
This product, except the exterior cosmetic parts, has a limited-warranty to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use as follows:
1. For a period of one year from the date of purchase, Artesia Pro will repair or replace at their discretion, any components that have through normal usage developed operational issues.
In the event repairs are needed, the original purchaser should contact Artesia-Pro at 1-619-244-0006 or by emailing [email protected]
This warranty will not apply to this product if it has been misused, abused, or altered. Without limiting the foregoing, bending, dropping of unit, or visible cracks and/or scratches are presumed to be defects resulting from misuse or abuse.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days