Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper is a compact powerhouse that provides 1440 seconds of high-quality, uncompressed, stereo recording time plus the ability to store 20 different loops. It can even tempo sync to an external MIDI device and is packed with features you’ll want. Unlimited overdubbing means you can lay down as many parts as you like while variable tempo playback plus Reverse and Octave speed effects really enhance creative control.
Electro-Harmonix also included a 1 Shot function, adjustable fadeout times and optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo. The affordable 1440 Stereo Looper puts a ton of looping power on your pedalboard.
- 24 Minutes of Uncompressed 24-bit/44.1kHz audio with unlimited overdubs
- Performance features like Undo-Redo, 1 Shot playback, Adjustable loop fadeout time, and Reverse/Octave speed effects
- Footswitch selectable for Stop, Reverse/Octave effects or Loop Retrigger
- Loop synchronization to external MIDI Clock
- A USB connection for download and upload of loop audio flies with the custom EHX1440 Loop Manager app for Mac and Windows
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY
- Comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
To download the 1440 Loop Manager for Mac, visit www.ehx.com/1440mac
To download the 1440 Loop Manager for Windows, visit www.ehx.com/1440windows
This pedal was conceived of and designed by EHX from globally sourced components. Every EHX pedal goes through a stringent testing process by musicians and technicians in NYC before packing.
|Included from Manufacturer||9.6DC-200mA power supply included|
|Effects||Looping, Reverse, Octave Speed|
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" (L/R)|
|Audio Outputs||2 x 1/4" (L/R)|
|Power Adaptor||9.6DC 200mA power supply (included)|
|Product Weight||2 lbs|
|Unique Features||App available to manage loops. Available at www.ehx.com/products/1440-stereo-looper|
Please register online at the Electro-Harmonix website or complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 10 days of purchase. Electro-Harmonix will repair or replace, at its discretion, a product that fails to operate due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This applies only to original purchasers who have bought their product from an authorized Electro-Harmonix retailer. Repaired or replaced units will then be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
If you should need to return your unit for service within the warranty period, please contact the office listed below. Please obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from EHX Customer Service before returning your product. Include with your returned unit: a written description of the problem as well as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and RA#; and a copy of your receipt clearly showing the purchase date.
EHX Customer Service
c/o New Sensor Corp.
55-01 2nd Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
This warranty gives a purchaser specific legal rights. A purchaser may have even greater rights depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction within which the product was purchased.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days