The MEL9 Tape Replay Machine emulates vintage Mellotron® sounds and uses the same ground breaking technology that powers the award-winning B9 and C9 Organ Machines, plus the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine. Nine of the most famous sounds are included: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir.
MEL9 works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs! It also works with bass guitar down to the open A string and keyboards, too.
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 100mA @ 9VDC
This pedal was conceived of and designed by EHX from globally sourced components. Every EHX pedal goes through a stringent testing process by musicians and technicians in NYC before packing.
Mellotron is a registered trademark of David Kean, M. Resch AB and Markus Resch.
|Included from Manufacturer||9.6DC-200mA power supply included|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Effect Out
1/4" Dry Out
|Power Adaptor||9.6DC 200mA power supply (included)|
|Product Weight||.9 lbs|
Please register online at the Electro-Harmonix website or complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 10 days of purchase. Electro-Harmonix will repair or replace, at its discretion, a product that fails to operate due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This applies only to original purchasers who have bought their product from an authorized Electro-Harmonix retailer. Repaired or replaced units will then be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
If you should need to return your unit for service within the warranty period, please contact the office listed below. Please obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from EHX Customer Service before returning your product. Include with your returned unit: a written description of the problem as well as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and RA#; and a copy of your receipt clearly showing the purchase date.
EHX Customer Service
c/o New Sensor Corp.
55-01 2nd Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
This warranty gives a purchaser specific legal rights. A purchaser may have even greater rights depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction within which the product was purchased.