Electro-Harmonix Nano Deluxe Memory Man Analog Delay/Chorus Pedal
No one does analog delay and modulation like Electro-Harmonix and the Nano Deluxe Memory Man delivers the unmistakably lush delay, chorus and vibrato of the benchmark large-format Deluxe Memory Man in a compact, pedalboard ready chassis.
- Adjustable delay times from 30ms up to 550ms set by the DELAY control
- Full control over the number of echo repeats right up to runaway oscillation with the FEEDBACK knob
- Adjustable input gain via the LEVEL knob
- An overload LED which lights when the signal going into the analog delay block is too hot
- Wet/Dry mix control over the dry and delayed signals via the BLEND knob
- DEPTH knob which sets the amount of modulation that's added to the delay to produce vibrato and chorus type effects
- Rate controls the modulation speed
- TAILS internal switch that sets whether the echoes decay naturally when the pedal is switched to bypass or if they are instantly muted
- Pedalboard friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- Comes equipped with an Electro-Harmonix 9-volt power supply
Nano Deluxe Memory Man delivers EHX's signature analog delay, chorus and vibrato plus some updates including both RATE and DEPTH knobs for enhanced modulation control. It features a maximum delay time of 550mS, an internal user-accessible switch to turn delay tails on or off, true bypass switching when the tails feature is off and it comes equipped with a standard 9V power supply.
For over 44 years, Deluxe Memory Man has been the gold standard for analog delay and modulation. Now it's available in an ultra-compact package!
|Included from Manufacturer||9V power supply|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono main input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main output|
|Pedal Switches||On/bypass stomp switch with status LED
Internal TAILS switch to set delay tail bypass behavior
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Power Adaptor||Electro-Harmonix 9-volt power supply included|
|Product Weight||±0.5 lb|
|Unique Features||Maximum delay time of 550mS
Internal user-accessible switch to turn delay tails on or off
True bypass switching
Please register online at the Electro-Harmonix website or complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 10 days of purchase. Electro-Harmonix will repair or replace, at its discretion, a product that fails to operate due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This applies only to original purchasers who have bought their product from an authorized Electro-Harmonix retailer. Repaired or replaced units will then be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
If you should need to return your unit for service within the warranty period, please contact the office listed below. Please obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from EHX Customer Service before returning your product. Include with your returned unit: a written description of the problem as well as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and RA#; and a copy of your receipt clearly showing the purchase date.
EHX Customer Service
c/o New Sensor Corp.
55-01 2nd Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
This warranty gives a purchaser specific legal rights. A purchaser may have even greater rights depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction within which the product was purchased.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days