Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork + Polyphonic Pitch Shifter/Harmony Pedal
Electro-Harmonix PITCH FORK+ is a fully featured polyphonic pitch-shifter/harmony pedal. The PITCH FORK+ has two independent pitch shifting engines each capable of transposing over a +/- 3 octave range and detuning +/- 99 cents. Both shift voices have their own volume control and a third for a dedicated DRY level control. There are two output jacks MAIN and AUX. The AUX output offers multiple routing options.
In addition to a standard bypass footswitch, there is a second footswitch, USER, which can be assigned to a host of tasks. An input for an expression pedal or control voltage can be assigned to many of the pedal’s parameters. There is an external footcontroller input for hands-free control and a large easy to read display. The PITCH FORK+ has 100 slots for storing and recalling presets. Ten factory presets are pre-loaded to help you get familiar with some of the pedal's incredible capabilities.
- Dedicated volume controls for both Shift voices and the Dry signal.
- Two outputs, Main and Aux, with multiple routing options.
- 10 unique factory presets plus the ability to easily save/recall 100 programs.
- A Bypass footswitch that toggles between effect on and buffered bypass. In latch mode it switches between effect and bypass mode. In Momentary mode the effect is on when the FS is held down and the pedal enters bypass when it’s released.
- A User footswitch that’s programmable and can be assigned to a variety of functions such as muting either Shift voice or jumping to a preset program. It features a dedicated LED.
- An EXP input for EXP or CV control over a broad selection of parameters in three sub-menus: Frequency, Glissando and Volume.
- An EXT input for connecting an external foot controller like EHX’s Triple Foot Controller which enables players to change modes, enter/exit sub-menus and load presets.
- Eight modes, including X-MOD, which features cross-modulation that creates FM and ring mod type effects, LATCH, based on the original Pitch Fork, but with enhancements to the Momentary mode functionality.
This pedal was conceived of and designed by EHX from globally sourced components. Every EHX pedal goes through a stringent testing process by musicians and technicians in NYC before packing.
|Included from Manufacturer||9.6DC-200BI power supply included|
|Effects||Transposes up, down, or dual, over a +/- three octave range|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Main
|Control Connections||1/4" EXP
|Power Adaptor||9.6DC 200 power supply (included)|
Please register online at the Electro-Harmonix website or complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 10 days of purchase. Electro-Harmonix will repair or replace, at its discretion, a product that fails to operate due to defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This applies only to original purchasers who have bought their product from an authorized Electro-Harmonix retailer. Repaired or replaced units will then be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
If you should need to return your unit for service within the warranty period, please contact the office listed below. Please obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from EHX Customer Service before returning your product. Include with your returned unit: a written description of the problem as well as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and RA#; and a copy of your receipt clearly showing the purchase date.
EHX Customer Service
c/o New Sensor Corp.
55-01 2nd Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
This warranty gives a purchaser specific legal rights. A purchaser may have even greater rights depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction within which the product was purchased.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days