Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" Powered Coaxial Monitor PERFORMER PAK
From Current price: $1,043.99
To Current price: $1,068.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" Powered Coaxial Monitor
The PXM-12MP is a dedicated portable loudspeaker system designed to provide musicians, DJs, and audio engineers convenient and powerful monitoring and playback functionality.
Electro-Voice PXM-12M-CVR Cover for PXM-12M Powered Coaxial Monitor
The Electro-Voice PXM-12M-CVR is a nylon cover designed to fit an Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" powered speaker for sound engineers and performers in live stage applications, theaters, DJ setups, and mobile rigs. It's durable nylon material protects your speaker from dust and moisture, while padding on all sides guards against dents and dings.
Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressing Power Strip
With a 15 foot power cord, the SS-6B is a great option to reach a distant outlet, while ensuring the safety of your electronic equipment.
Hosa HMIC-025 Pro XLR Cable - 25'
A professional-grade XLR cable suitable for any pro audio application.
Hosa PWX-408 8ft Power Extension Cable
This cable is designed to extend a power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug to line power. It is ideal for use with computer equipment and pro audio gear.
The PXM-12MP is a dedicated portable loudspeaker system designed to provide musicians, DJs, and audio engineers convenient and powerful monitoring and playback functionality. By providing a symmetrical 90° x 90° coverage pattern facilitated by a 12” / 1.75” coaxial driver, users can experience solid, consistent coverage, which ensures that their mix can be heard clearly without constraining them to a limited part of the stage. The 55° monitoring angle enables users to stand as close or as far away from the system as necessary without sacrificing audio intelligibility. An integrated pole mount at the front allows for additional applications such fills, delays, or a main PA. With a dedicated subwoofer and the adjustable subwoofer matching LPFs of the PXM-12MP, a full 3-way system can be configured to create an extremely compact main PA.
The integrated mixing section provides 3 input channels: 2x XLR / ¼” combination connectors and a stereo RCA input. The DSP offers 4 EQ presets, high and low shelving, parametric midrange EQs, adjustable low-cut filters, a tunable feedback notch filter, and recallable user settings. The Class-D 700W amplifier provides enough power to satisfy the most demanding monitoring requirements, and system protection and limitation designed by Electro-Voice ensures that the PXM-12MP will play loudly and consistently even at the edge of its specifications.
- Multi-functional monitoring system that is useable as a floor wedge or as a mains PA.
- Acoustically optimized 55° monitor floor angle
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- GUITARCAB setting makes it easy for guitarists to dial in their signature tone.
- 700 W Class-D power amplifier designed by Dynacord delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
|Enclosure Material||15 mm Plywood|
|Enclosure Covering||Steel with black powder coat|
|Frequency Range||53 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||64 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Product Weight||29.8 lbs|
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies(in the following “warranty provider”) provides a warranty to the final customer (consumer) under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for ELECTRO-VOICE products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to ELECTRO-VOICE products of Bosch Building Technologies.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days