Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" Powered Coaxial Monitor
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The PXM-12MP is a dedicated portable loudspeaker system designed to provide musicians, DJs, and audio engineers convenient and powerful monitoring and playback functionality. By providing a symmetrical 90° x 90° coverage pattern facilitated by a 12” / 1.75” coaxial driver, users can experience solid, consistent coverage, which ensures that their mix can be heard clearly without constraining them to a limited part of the stage. The 55° monitoring angle enables users to stand as close or as far away from the system as necessary without sacrificing audio intelligibility. An integrated pole mount at the front allows for additional applications such fills, delays, or a main PA. With a dedicated subwoofer and the adjustable subwoofer matching LPFs of the PXM-12MP, a full 3-way system can be configured to create an extremely compact main PA.
The integrated mixing section provides 3 input channels: 2x XLR / ¼” combination connectors and a stereo RCA input. The DSP offers 4 EQ presets, high and low shelving, parametric midrange EQs, adjustable low-cut filters, a tunable feedback notch filter, and recallable user settings. The Class-D 700W amplifier provides enough power to satisfy the most demanding monitoring requirements, and system protection and limitation designed by Electro-Voice ensures that the PXM-12MP will play loudly and consistently even at the edge of its specifications.
- Multi-functional monitoring system that is useable as a floor wedge or as a mains PA.
- Acoustically optimized 55° monitor floor angle
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- GUITARCAB setting makes it easy for guitarists to dial in their signature tone.
- 700 W Class-D power amplifier designed by Dynacord delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
|Enclosure Material||15 mm Plywood|
|Enclosure Covering||Steel with black powder coat|
|Frequency Range||53 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||64 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Product Weight||29.8 lbs|
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies(in the following “warranty provider”) provides a warranty to the final customer (consumer) under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for ELECTRO-VOICE products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to ELECTRO-VOICE products of Bosch Building Technologies.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days