Elektron Analog Drive Multi-Circuit Distortion Pedal
FREE T-Shirts - Receive a Black Elektron T-Shirt and White Elektron T-Shirt with purchase
Limited Quantities Left - Only XXL Available!
FREE BONUS ITEMS - Receive an Elektron Keychain and Five Elektron Cable Ties with Purchase
While Supplies Last!
Elektron Analog Drive gives you eight analog distortion types in one box. It is the ideal pedal for guitarists who want to wreak havoc on signals and tones in the most diverse and characterful way possible.
Total analog distortion box
The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds.
- Clean Boost: a boost ranging from 0 to 20 dB, run at a high internal voltage, thus giving plenty of headroom.
- Mid Drive: can be compared to the sound a well-known green stompbox. If more bass is needed, just increase the low EQ setting.
- Dirty Drive: really dirty and swampy. A gate-ish feel can be obtained at low gain settings. Higher gain settings result in an old school fuzzy sound.
- Big Dist: adds quite a lot of distortion, but with an intact bass response. A reference would be a Marshall stack pushed to the max with a lot of power amp distortion.
- Focused Dist: strong focus on the upper mids — an extended version of the mythological horse/man pedal, but with more flexibility.
- Harmonic Fuzz: octave fuzz with a smooth feel, based on a fuzz that is out of production.
- High Gain: clear sound with a lot of gain — nice string separation, great sustain.
- Thick Gain: adds loads of gain, more than a lot of preamps — really crispy when palm muting the lower strings and using the EQ to add some top end.
The EQ touch
Enhance your amp with the 3-band analog EQ. The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds.
For the live rig
The possibility to store user presets will make your live gig flow smoothly, and if you rely on MIDI during your performances, the Analog Drive delivers: all settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 different analog distortion circuits
- 3-band analog EQ
- 100 user preset slots
- MIDI in/out ports
- ¼" audio input
- ¼" audio output
- 2 expression pedal inputs
- Fully controllable via MIDI
- Capable of sending MIDI program change
|Included from Manufacturer||PSU-3b Power Supply|
|Effects||(8) analog distortion circuits
3-band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
|Patches / Programs||100 user preset slots|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" audio input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" audio output|
|Pedal Switches||Left (decrement) switch
Right (increment) switch
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||(2) 1/4" expression pedal inputs: gain and mid EQ sweep
|Power Adaptor||Included Elektron PSU-3b power supply|
|Product Weight||2.7 lbs.|
Elektron 3-Year Warranty
Elektron machines bought 2010-07-05 and later come with a three (3) year limited warranty, starting from the date of the original purchase. Being able to prove the date of the original purchase with an invoice or a receipt is necessary if you require warranty service.
If the machine should need a repair during the warranty period no charges will be applied for parts or labor. This warranty is transferable to other owners should the Elektron machine be resold during the warranty period. Items belonging to the Elektron Style range of products (t-shirts, stickers, posters etc.) are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover (a) damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product; any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier); repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Elektron or a certified Elektron repair center (b) any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed; (c) normal wear and any periodic maintenance; (d) deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity; (e) damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage or acts of God; or (f) RFI/EMI (interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable.
For machines bought from an Elektron dealer, please contact their support if you need warranty service. You will then be guided how to proceed with your errand.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.