Elixir 14102 Nickel Plated Steel Nanoweb Coating Electric Bass Strings - Heavy - 50-105
Working closely with the global bass community, Elixir asked 4000+ players what they needed from a bass string, and recruited 1000+ players for field trials to help improve the playability and our protective NANOWEB Coating. Inspired by their field trials, Elixir Strings entire line of round wound electric bass strings now benefits from a NANOWEB Coating made exclusively for bass guitar. With playing experience also enhanced by optimized string tension profiles, flexibility and feel, our Nickel Plated Steel Bass Strings deliver:
- Rich, rounded tone with greater clarity*
- Smooth, natural feel and reduced finger squeak
- Greater durability and response, even during hard-hitting attacks
- Longer tone life than any other bass string, uncoated or coated**
Elixir Strings is the only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings. With consistent performance from gig-to-gig, Elixir Nickel Plated Steel Bass Strings remove the hassle and expense of frequent string changes.
* Compared to original NANOWEB Coating
**Elixir Strings player survey
|Included from Manufacturer|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days