Fender Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Acoustasonic 15 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s simple and flexible enough for a variety of musical performance or basic public address.
- 15 Watts of output power
- 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels (XLR microphone and ¼" instrument) with individual volume controls
- Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch
- Bass, middle, and treble tone controls
- ¼" headphone output
- Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks
- One-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary)
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Amplifier Application||Acoustic Guitar, Vocal/PA|
|Speakers||6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response|
|Channels||Two - (Instrument and Microphone)|
|Effects||Chorus (Instrument Channel)|
|Audio Inputs||Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)|
|Audio Outputs||Headphone Jack: 1/4"|
|EQ||Bass, middle, treble|
Fender® & Squier® Brand Amplifier Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender or Squier amplifier product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.