Fender Acoustasonic 40 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible “grab and go” solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
- 40 watts of output power
- Two 6.5” Special Design full-range speakers with whizzer cones for enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels, each with combination XLR and ¼” inputs for choice of instrument or microphone
- Three-band equalizer controls for each channel
- Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Amplifier Application||Acoustic Guitar, Vocal/PA|
|Speakers||(2) 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones|
|Effects||Digital hall reverb|
|Audio Inputs||(2) 1/4"/XLR Combo, 1/8" AUX IN|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" Headphones Out, XLR Line Out|
|EQ||3 Band Equalizer|
|Product Weight||16.5 lbs|
Fender® & Squier® Brand Amplifier Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender or Squier amplifier product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.