Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass - Rosewood, Olympic White
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Fender's popular Slim 'C' neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a 'Super-Natural' satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register.
New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
|Included from Manufacturer||Deluxe molded case
Fender USA 7250M nickel-plated steel strings (.045-.105 gauges)
|Electric Body Style||Jazz Bass|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Bridge||4-saddle HiMass Vintage (string-through-body or top-load)|
|Pickups||V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Controls||Volume 1 knob: middle pickup
Volume 2 knob: bridge pickup
Master tone knob
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.