Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN - Ultra Burst SN US210091720
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Serial Number: US210091720
Weight: 8.3 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
American Ultra is Fender's most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
- Ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
Enhanced body contours
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
Modern "D" neck
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
10" -14" Compound-Radius
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
Fender's Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups feature true classic Stratocaster tone without hum.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
Locking tuning machines
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
|Included from Manufacturer||Premium Molded Hardshell Case|
|Electric Body Style||Stratocaster|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.685" (42.8 mm)|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Fingerboard Radius||10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)|
|Bridge||2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm|
|Pickups||Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat|
|Pickup Switching||5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup|
|Controls||Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.