Fender American Vintage II 1954 Precision Bass - 2-Color Sunburst
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 1/2/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
The Precision Bass®, the world’s first electric bass, represents one of the most important developments in music history. For the first time, bass players had access to a portable, precisely intonated, amplified instrument. As stated by the legendary Quincy Jones, the Fender bass was "…the one technological breakthrough that changed music forever."
Although it initially shared many design cues with the Telecaster®, such as an oversized Tele® headstock, slab body and chrome control plate, by 1954, the P-Bass® had been updated with the same sweeping curves and contoured edges of the newly launched Stratocaster®. The American Vintage II 1954 Precision Bass reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original and is offered in two colors over ash: Vintage Blonde and 2-Color Sunburst mated to a single-ply white pickguard.
Other key features include a substantial ‘54 “C”-shape maple neck with a 7.25” radius fingerboard and vintage tall frets. The Pure Vintage 2-saddle bridge with fiber saddles, reverse open-gear tuners, finger rest and '54 Single-Coil Precision Bass® pickup deliver classic Fender thump and style.
- Ash Body
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Pure Vintage '54 Single-Coil Precision® Pickup
- “C”-Shaped Neck Profile
- Pure Vintage 2-Saddle Precision Bass® with Fiber Saddles, Serialized
- Pure Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Tuners
Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
Nitrocellulose lacquer, as used on ‘50s and ‘60’s Fender instruments, is a premium finish that reveals the instrument’s true tonal character.
Ash is a warm-toned wood with clear, bright highs, defined midrange, and a beautiful grain pattern.
7.25” Radius Maple Fingerboard
The 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument, while vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
1954 “C”-shape Neck
In vintage years, the shape and thickness of Fender guitar necks varied tremendously. The American Vintage II Series offers a variety of authentic neck profiles from Fender’s past.
Pure Vintage '54 Single-coil Precision Bass® Pickup
Specially voiced to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years, Pure Vintage pickups are constructed just like pickups from Fender’s golden years. Materials include cloth-covered wire, fiber bobbins and alnico magnets.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of American Vintage II hardware is manufactured to look, sound and function just like it did on the originals. Much of the American Vintage II hardware is still manufactured on the original ‘50s and ‘60s era Fender factory machines.
|Included from Manufacturer||Hardshell Case|
|Electric Body Style||Precision Bass|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Bridge||Pure Vintage 2-Saddle Precision Bass® with Fiber Saddles, Serialized|
|Pickups||Pure Vintage '54 Single-Coil Precision®|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Finish||2-Color Sunburst Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.