Fender American Vintage II 1966 Jazzmaster - Lake Placid Blue
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
The Jazzmaster® was originally advertised as a guitar that contained “all the well-known Fender developments,” where “every convenience is provided.” Intended to provide a luxury playing experience and tempt jazz guitarists into playing solidbody electric guitars, this futuristic and comfort-contoured offset is about as far from a boxy archtop as can be imagined. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the guitar failed to catch on with the jazz crowd, but instead gained early acceptance with ‘60s surf, and later, indie-rock, alternative, and even country players.
The American Vintage II 1966 Jazzmaster features a comfortable “C” shape maple neck that plays like a dream with a 7.25” radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard and vintage tall frets. Characteristic of production in 1966, this guitar is offered with white neck binding, pearl blocks, single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuners and matching painted headstock (on custom colors only). The patented “floating” tremolo, adjustable bridge with threaded saddles and Pure Vintage ‘66 Jazzmaster pickups, wired to the signature rhythm and lead circuits, deliver classic tone and authentic Fender feel.
- Alder Body
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Pure Vintage '66 Single-Coil Jazzmaster® Pickups
- “C”-Shaped Neck Profile
- Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood Fingerboard with Pearloid Blocks and Paint Matched Headstock
- Pure Vintage Single-Line “Fender Deluxe” Tuners
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case. Black with Orange Interior.
Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
Nitrocellulose lacquer, as used on ‘50s and ‘60’s Fender instruments, is a premium finish that reveals the instrument’s true tonal character.
Alder has a well-balanced tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” Radius Bound Round-lam Rosewood Fingerboard With Blocks
The 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument, while vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes.
1966 “C”-shape Neck
In vintage years, the shape and thickness of Fender guitar necks varied tremendously. The American Vintage II Series offers a variety of authentic neck profiles from Fender’s past.
Pure Vintage '66 Jazzmaster Pickups
Specially voiced to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years, Pure Vintage pickups are constructed just like pickups from Fender’s golden years. Materials include cloth-covered wire, fiber bobbins and alnico magnets.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of American Vintage II hardware is manufactured to look, sound and function just like it did on the originals. Much of the American Vintage II hardware is still manufactured on the original ‘50s and ‘60s era Fender factory machines.
|Included from Manufacturer||Hardshell Case|
|Electric Body Style||Jazzmaster|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge||Pure Vintage Jazzmaster® with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles|
|Pickups||Pure Vintage '66 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®|
|Pickup Switching||3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)|
|Controls||Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone|
|Finish||Lake Placid Blue Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.