Fender American Vintage II 1973 Stratocaster - Aged Natural
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 1/2/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
By 1973, now-classic CBS design cues had become standard spec and were widely used by rock, funk, fusion and prog players around the world. Weekly late night music television shows like Don Kirshner’s Rock Concert, In concert and Midnight Special provided more exposure than ever for Fender instruments, further cementing the Stratocaster’s dominance as a pop culture phenomenon.
The American Vintage II 1973 Stratocaster® exudes the spirit of the era and is outfitted with a trio of Pure Vintage '73 staggered pole pickups, a large headstock with dual string trees, a convenient “Bullet” style truss rod nut and a three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt™ mechanism. The “C”-shape maple neck plays like a dream with a 7.25” radius rosewood or maple fingerboard and vintage tall frets. The guitar is offered in three classic colors over ash: Aged Natural, Lake Placid Blue and Mocha, the latter being the first custom color ever to feature a black pickguard on a Strat®. Additional features include vintage-style “F” stamped tuners and a synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles and cold rolled steel block.
- Ash Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Pure Vintage '73 Single-Coil Strat® pickups
- “C”-Shaped Neck Profile
- Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pure Vintage Single-Line “Fender Deluxe” Tuners
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell case, Black with Orange Interior
Ash is a warm-toned wood with clear, bright highs, defined midrange, focused lows, and a beautiful grain pattern.
7.25” Radius Fingerboards in Round-laminated Rosewood or Maple
The 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument, while vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
1973 “c”-shape Neck
In vintage years, the shape and thickness of Fender guitar necks varied tremendously. The American Vintage II Series offers a variety of authentic neck profiles from Fender’s past.
Pure Vintage ‘73 Stratocaster Pickups
Specially voiced to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years, Pure Vintage pickups are constructed just like pickups from Fender’s golden years. Materials include cloth-covered wire, fiber bobbins and alnico magnets.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of American Vintage II hardware is manufactured to look, sound and function just like it did on the originals. Much of the American Vintage II hardware is still manufactured on the original ‘50s and ‘60s era Fender factory machines.
|Included from Manufacturer||Hardshell Case|
|Electric Body Style||Stratocaster|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge||American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with “Ash Tray” Bridge Cover|
|Pickups||Pure Vintage '73 Single-Coil Strat®|
|Pickup Switching||5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup|
|Controls||Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
|Finish||Aged Natural Gloss Polyurethane|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.