Fender Bassman 115 NEO Speaker Cabinet
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Modern bassman performance
For bassists everywhere who must have the best in modern Bassman style and performance, the Bassman 115 Neo cabinet delivers the booming bass sound you’d expect from a 1x15” enclosure, with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
- Rated at 700 watts (program), 350 watts (continuous)
- 15" Fender Special Design Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speaker
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Speakon and 1/4" input jacks
- Lightweight plywood enclosure
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty handles
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Speaker Application||Guitar / Bass|
|Enclosure Material||White Birch Plywood|
|Enclosure Covering||Black Textured Vinyl|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||(1) 15" Fender Special Design Eminence Neodymium|
|Tweeter/Horn||High Frequency Horn Attenuator|
|Power||Rated at 700 watts (program), 350 watts (continuous)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Product Weight||54 lbs.|
Fender® & Squier® Brand Amplifier Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender or Squier amplifier product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.