Fender CD-60S Dreadnought Pack V2 - Natural
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
A great choice for any aspiring player, the re-designed CD-60S delivers a bold playing experience. It boasts upgraded features that players of all types are sure to love, including a solid spruce top, comfortable fingerboard with rolled edges and a new, easy-to-play neck shape.
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Gloss-finish mahogany neck with 20-fret walnut fingerboard
- Walnut bridge with compensated saddle
- Includes gig bag, picks, strap and spare strings
|Included from Manufacturer||Gig Bag
|Acoustic Body Style||Dreadnought|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Plastic|
|Tuner Built In||No|
|Scale Length||25.3" (643 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.69" (43 mm)|
|Unique Features||Comes with everything you need to get started right out of the box|
Fender®/Squier® Acoustic Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier acoustic guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.