Fender Classic Series Jazzmaster/Jaguar Hardshell Case - Black
Classic Series wood cases are a stylish and dependable way to protect your Fender electric guitar. Crafted with road-reliable materials, this 3-ply hardshell wood case boasts a vinyl wrapped steel carry handle and draw latches in addition to triple chrome-plated hardware throughout the case. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free, while a spacious accessory compartment offers plenty of room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- 3-ply hardshell wood case
- 8mm sides and 5mm top and bottom
- vinyl wrapped steel core
- carry handle
- Soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining
- Large accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches
- 1 locking latch with key set
- Triple chrome plated hardware
|Case Primary Application||Electric Guitar|
Fender® Accessory 1-Year Limited Warranty
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender accessory you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters and batteries are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase covering your limited warranty. This warranty is void without such proof of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.