Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Special - Maple, Sunburst
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Deluxe Fender Style
Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ideal for bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender's classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist's wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- Two Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups (middle and bridge)
- Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch
- Four-saddle HiMass bridge for increased attack and sustain
- Four-bolt asymmetrical neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
|Included from Manufacturer||Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Electric Body Style||Jazz Bass|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Scale Length||34" (864 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.5" (38.1 mm)|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Fingerboard Radius||12" (305 mm)|
|Pickups||Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces (Bridge/Middle)|
|Controls||Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut|
|Finish||3-Color Sunburst - Gloss Polyester|
|Unique Features||Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch, Four-saddle HiMass bridge for increased attack and sustain|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.