Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply
Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Engine Room LVL 12 is ready to deliver. Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, (10) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room LVL5, LVL8, or even LVL12 for the biggest rigs.
The Engine Room Power Supply is designed by Fender's in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 12 ground isolated outputs – 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 282 mm (11.102 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included
- 6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)
|Included from Manufacturer||6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days