Fender Engine Room LVL5 Power Supply
Pedals need clean, isolated power and Fender’s Engine Room LVL5 Power Supply is capable of the task. Featuring five ground isolated power outlets, each outlet is capable of 9Vdc at 500mA to keep your pedals performing at their peak. Works as a standalone power supply for smaller pedalboards or can be daisy-chained with Fender's LVL 12 for those tone fanatics with larger boards.
The Engine Room Power Supply was designed by Fender's in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 5 ground isolated outputs each capable of 9Vdc @ 500mA
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 85 mm (3.346 in); Width 130 mm (5.118 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- Cable kit included
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 1 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
|Included from Manufacturer||
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days