Fender FA610 Gig Bag for Dreadnought Acoustic Guitars
Fender's F610 Series gig bag is a stylish and affordable way to keep your dreadnought acoustic guitar safe while traveling. Featuring Fender's iconic asymmetrical shape, its durable outer layer is constructed of tough 600 Denier polyester that protects against impacts while avoiding ripping and tearing. Its interior is filled with 10mm padding and lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while preventing potential finish damage. The F610 gig bag also comes with a comfortable two-piece handle and ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles, so you can comfortably carry your instrument without unnecessary physical strain. Plus, the front storage pocket offers additional storage space for small accessories and a business card window.
- 600 Denier polyester; 10mm padding with soft touch microfiber lining
- Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls
- Comfortable two-piece handle plus a recessed grab handle; ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles ID tag holder
- Front storage pocket with business card window, pocket for extra strings, fixed tool pouch
|Case Primary Application||Acoustic Guitar|
|Material||600 Denier polyester|
|Hardware||Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days