Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 IV Guitar Amplifier
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
After listening to feedback from hundreds of players, Fender has redesigned the Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV, updating it with modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and updated aesthetics that any player can appreciate. The standard for gigging guitarists worldwide, this scorching 60-watt 2x12" combo delivers the goods and then some with hot-rodded power and performance to spare.
- 60 watts
- Normal, Drive, and More Drive channels
- Dual Celestion 12" A-Type speakers
- Modified preamp circuitry for increased overdriven note definition
- Spring reverb modified for improved smoothness
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Includes 2-button footswitch and cover
Modified preamp circuitry
The modified preamp circuitry offers greater tonal definition and clarity, even when pushing the amp into overdrive, so your tone remains articulate no matter how hard you push it. You will find the volume pot on Hot Rod DeVille IV has a smoother taper sweep than previous versions, making it much easier to dial in your sound at any level.
Modified spring reverb
This amp’s modified spring reverb offers the same luscious ambient sound you know and love, but with improved smoothness to dial in your sound at any volume. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Dual Celestion A-Type speakers
Celestion is typically known for British, midrange packed tones, but this new design offers a more laid-back midrange. The result reveals a complex upper register accompanied by full and rounded low frequencies, allowing it to perfectly compliment the tone of the amp without adding too much of its own voice.
Updated design scheme
Though meatier updates have taken shape, there are some aesthetic changes Fender has made to Hot Rod DeVille IV. The bright silver grill cloth has been swapped out for an aged grill cloth, giving it a more classic look. It's ivory pointer knobs on the black panel ensure that the controls are readable, regardless of stage lighting.
Lightweight pine cabinet
Lightweight, yet strong, pine was used to craft Fender amps in the 1950s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets. Solid pine cabinets not only offer a sweet, forgiving resonance that will improve over time, but help to reduce the weight of the amp.
|Included from Manufacturer||Two-button footswitch and fitted cover|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Speakers||Two - 12" Celestion A-Type|
|Channels||Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)|
|Audio Inputs||Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)|
|Audio Outputs||Two Speaker Jacks - 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)|
|EQ||Bass, Middle, Treble|
|Footswitch||Includes two-button footswitch|
|Product Weight||55.25 lbs|
Fender® & Squier® Brand Amplifier Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender or Squier amplifier product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.