Fender Joe Strummer Vintage Saddle Strap
The Legendary Joe Strummer played guitar with an intensity that cut like a knife with raw energy and passion in every intense swipe at the strings. He was the embodiment of Punk culture and a crucial component to its development. Best known for his work with The Clash, Strummer and his bandmates were a major part of creating punk rock and has inspired countless other bands to this day.
Celebrate Joe Strummer’s unparalleled style and substance with this faithful replica of his famously used saddle strap. Recreated to model Joe’s favorite personal strap found on his legendary Telecaster, this strap features faux leopard print animal fur on high-quality leather with foam padding.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days