Fender Passport Venue Series 2 Portable PA System
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with Fender Passport Venue Series 2 portable sound system. Featuring Bluetooth audio streaming and XLR / 1/4" combination jacks for increased connectivity, Passport Venue Series 2 has full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of power for strong, clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for larger venues and occasions – including band and DJ gigs, education, sporting and worship events, meetings, seminars, presentations and more.
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 13 inputs: four XLR / 1/4" combination mic/line inputs, two 1/4" instrument/line inputs, two 1/4" stereo inputs, two 1/8" stereo inputs, stereo Bluetooth streaming input
- Sub output with automatic high pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Phantom power and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line circuit
Passport Venue Series 2 features Bluetooth connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
Phantom power switch
Passport Venue Series 2's phantom power switch provides DC electric power through mic cables to operate condenser microphones that require external power.
Instruments and microphones operate using different impedances. Passport Venue Series 2's front-panel instrument/line switching lets you choose the correct impedance for either one.
The front-panel reverb controls for each channel of this Passport system let you dial in just the right amount of this spacious effect for any degree of ambient depth from subtle to cavernous.
1/4" sub output
For powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best clear and powerful low end in your performance or presentation, Passport Venue Series 2 features a front-panel sub output with an automatic high pass filter.
Combination XLR / 1/4" inputs
For increased flexibility, Passport Venue Series 2 features combination XLR / 1/4" inputs that accommodate mic and line level sources.
|Included from Manufacturer||Powered mixer
(2) full-range speakers
|Audio Inputs||(4) XLR / 1/4" combination mic/line inputs
(2) 1/4" instrument/line inputs
(2) 1/4" stereo inputs
(2) 1/8" stereo inputs
Bluetooth streaming input
|Audio Outputs||1/8" stereo headphone output
1/4" mono output
1/4" subwoofer output
|System Power||600 Watts|
|Effects||Reverb per channel|
|Phantom Power||Switchable 48V phantom power for channels 1-4|
|Main EQ||Tone knob for overall mix tonal character|
|Channel EQ||Bass and treble control knobs per channel|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||10" Fender Special Design|
|Product Weight||44 lb|
Fender® Pro Audio Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender Pro Audio product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.