Fender Rumble 800 HD Bass Amplifier Head
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
The Rumble 800 Head is ideal for almost any genre of music, and at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 Head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
- 800-watt amplifier head; 5.8 lbs.
- Switchable Overdrive circuit; four-band equalizer controls; three-button tone voicing
- XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo Aux input; stereo Headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
At the mere flick of a switch, the Rumble 800 Head gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
XLR Line Ouutput
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch.
Three-Button Tone Voicing
Versatile three-button tone voicing lets you tailor your sound with a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼" send and return jacks.
Patented Magnetic Locking System
Matching Rumble speaker enclosures feature a patented magnetic locking system that locks a Rumble head into the foot cups on top of the enclosure.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
|Included from Manufacturer||Footswitch
Padded Carry Bag
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Amp Models||Bright, Contour, and Vintage|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Instrument
|Audio Outputs||XLR w/ Ground Lift
(2) 1/4" Speaker
|EQ||Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, High|
|Footswitch||1-Button (Channel Select), P/N: 0994052000 (Included)|
|Product Weight||5.8 lbs|
Fender® & Squier® Brand Amplifier Products 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants that the Fender or Squier amplifier product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.