Fender Telecaster Thermometer Case, Tweed
Travel back in time with this modern interpretation of our iconic thermometer case. Modeled after the case that came with the early 1950’s Broadcaster®, Esquire® and Telecaster® but with modern updates. Constructed with birch plywood and covered in tweed for classic appeal, this slim profile case can be stored in small spaces when storage space is a concern. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free while a small accessory compartment offers room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Tweed wrapped birch plywood hardshell wood case
- Brown vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed gold polyester plush interior lining
- Accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-hand Telecaster models
Fender® Accessory 1-Year Limited Warranty
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender accessory you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters and batteries are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase covering your limited warranty. This warranty is void without such proof of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days