Fender Vintera '60s Mustang - Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue SN MX21561243
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 5/15/23 - 5/31/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Serial Number: MX21561243
Weight: 6.85 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
For players who crave the style and sound a golden era, Fender created Vintera '60s Mustang. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade, including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel along with re-voiced pickups, this guitar has all of the punch and style that made Mustang a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone, Fender re-voiced the pair of single-coil Mustang pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The ''60s C'-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Mustang bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include classic pickup slider switches, chrome hardware and a four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Two '60s Mustang single-coil pickups
- ''60s C'-shaped maple neck
- 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style Mustang floating tremolo and bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder's sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
'60s C neck profile
Remarkably comfortable, the ''60s C'-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel: thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
Revoiced '60s Mustang pickups
Fender revoiced the pickups to be more '60s-accurate. They're full of the articulate tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 22 vintage-style frets, the 7.25"-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
Vintage-style Mustang tremolo
This tremolo offers the sound and feel of a vintage tremolo, along with easy access to expressive string-bending effects.
The traditional master volume and tone controls are joined by slider switches for each pickup. By turning the pickups on/off or putting them out of phase, these switches unlock new tonal options.
|Included from Manufacturer||Fender Deluxe Gig Bag
Fender USA 250R nickel-plated steel strings (.010-.046 gauges)
|Electric Body Style||Mustang|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge||6-saddle vintage-style Mustang tremolo|
|Pickups||Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Mustang|
|Pickup Switching||On/off/on slider switch for bridge pickup
On/off/on slider switch for neck pickup
|Controls||Master volume knob
Master tone knob
2 pickup slider switches
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.