Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster - Maple, Lake Placid Blue
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you'd expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone they recreated the pair of '50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The thick, fat-shouldered Thick '50s 'U'-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate.
- Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Two hot '50s Tele single-coil pickups
- Thick '50s 'U'-shaped maple neck
- 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Road worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Fender's Road Worn Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
Early '50s 'U'-neck profile
Fat and comfortable, the Early '50s 'U'-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
Revoiced 50s Tele pickups
Fender recreated its favorite set of '50s Telecaster pickups. They're full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Featuring 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25"-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
Vintage-style 3-saddle bridge
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass 'barrel' saddles for authentic tone.
Vintage-style tuning machines
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with enhanced tuning stability.
|Included from Manufacturer||Fender deluxe gig bag
Fender USA 250L nickel-plated steel strings
|Electric Body Style||Telecaster|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge||3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles|
|Pickups||Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele|
|Pickup Switching||3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Finish||Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.