Fishman FT-2 Digital Chromatic Tuner
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 3/22/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Flip it back down after done tuning to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning "needles" and a multi-color backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweight—weighing only 21 grams—so it won't affect your instrument's tone. When flipped down to the off position, it's very low-profile, so you can leave it place while you're playing and the soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, amber for flat
- Meter style "needle" display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power save shuts it off after 5 minutes
- Tuning Source: clip-on sensor
- Tuning mode: chromatic 12-note
- Pitch range: A4 = 440Hz
- Detection range: A0 (27.5 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Battery: one 2032 coin battery (incl.)
- Dimensions: 1.9" L x 1.7" W x 1.1" H (48mm) x (44mm) x (27mm)
- Weight: .07 oz / (21g)
|Included from Manufacturer||2032 coin battery|
Fishman Limited Warranty
Fishman amplification products ('Product') are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the Product fails to function properly due to defects in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, Fishman Transducers Inc. ('Fishman'), at its option, will repair or replace the Product, with no charge for labor or materials. This warranty applies only if the Product is sold and delivered within the U.S. by an authorized Fishman Dealer.
Except as specifically provided in this document, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Fishman be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other similar damages arising out of any breach of warranty or other obligation contained in this document. The warranty contained herein shall not apply if the serial number is defaced or removed or the product has been damaged by alteration, misuse, accident, neglect or use with unauthorized attachments.
Warranty service and repairs are to be made only at the Fishman factory. Unauthorized repairs will void this warranty. The customer must contact Fishman Service & Support and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before delivering the product to Fishman, freight prepaid.
Product repaired under warranty at the Fishman factory will be returned to the customer via UPS ground freight, prepaid by Fishman to any location within the continental United States. Product returned to Fishman that is not covered by the terms of this warranty will be serviced only after payment is arranged.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days