Fishman Platinum Pro EQ Acoustic Instrument Preamp
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Pro EQ universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments and more universal for recording and performing musicians. The new Platinum Pro EQ integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
The Platinum Pro EQ is built to be stomped on with durable foot switches that activate the adjustable volume boost or high-contrast chromatic tuner. It also includes a simple and effective analog soft-knee compressor, effects loop and precision sweepable notch filter.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 5-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control and precision notch filter reduces feedback
- One-knob adjustable compressor smooths playing dynamics
- Integrated fully-chromatic digital tuner
- Volume boost foot switch with level control (+12 dB)
- Balanced XLR D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and ground lift
|Effects||EQ / DI|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/4" Instrument input
1 x 1/4" Effect Return
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4" Instrument Output
1 x 1/4" Effect Send
XLR Balanced D.I. output with Ground Lift switch
|Power Adaptor||Fishman 910R power adapter (optional)|
|Product Weight||1.4 lbs|
Fishman Limited Warranty
Fishman amplification products ('Product') are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the Product fails to function properly due to defects in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, Fishman Transducers Inc. ('Fishman'), at its option, will repair or replace the Product, with no charge for labor or materials. This warranty applies only if the Product is sold and delivered within the U.S. by an authorized Fishman Dealer.
Except as specifically provided in this document, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Fishman be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other similar damages arising out of any breach of warranty or other obligation contained in this document. The warranty contained herein shall not apply if the serial number is defaced or removed or the product has been damaged by alteration, misuse, accident, neglect or use with unauthorized attachments.
Warranty service and repairs are to be made only at the Fishman factory. Unauthorized repairs will void this warranty. The customer must contact Fishman Service & Support and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before delivering the product to Fishman, freight prepaid.
Product repaired under warranty at the Fishman factory will be returned to the customer via UPS ground freight, prepaid by Fishman to any location within the continental United States. Product returned to Fishman that is not covered by the terms of this warranty will be serviced only after payment is arranged.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days