Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The SA330x is the go-to portable PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instruments. Unlike many other similar-looking systems, the SA330x is built around a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. Ruggedly built and with plenty of power, the SA330x is the perfect solution for amazing sound in small and medium-sized venues.
Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the new SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue with great, Fishman-quality sound. Whether you’re using your SA330x for speech, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze.
The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The "Modified Line Array" fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without "blowing away" your audience in the front.
- 330 Watts – More than enough power for small and medium sized venues.
- Wide dispersion modified line array – Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without "blowing away" the front row.
- Channel expandability via accessory port – Provides one-cable audio and power for the SA Expand.
- Full-range audio source handling.
- Subwoofer output – Dedicated output optimizes system voicing.
- Modern industrial design – Strong, lightweight, good looking and easy to set up. Appropriate for all kinds of situations.
- Padded carry sleeve included.
|Included from Manufacturer||Padded Carry Sleeve
|Audio Inputs||(2) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack
(1) 1/4" Stereo / (1) 1/8" Stereo - Aux Input
(1) XLR - Monitor In
|Audio Outputs||(2) XLR - D.I. Out (pre)
(1) XLR - Mix D.I. Out (post)
(1) XLR - Monitor Out
(1) XLR - Sub Out
|System Power||330 Watts|
|Channel EQ||Low, Mid, High|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||(6) 4" mid-woofers|
|Tweeter/Horn||1" soft dome|
|Product Weight||27.5 lbs|
Fishman Limited Warranty
Fishman amplification products ('Product') are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the Product fails to function properly due to defects in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, Fishman Transducers Inc. ('Fishman'), at its option, will repair or replace the Product, with no charge for labor or materials. This warranty applies only if the Product is sold and delivered within the U.S. by an authorized Fishman Dealer.
Except as specifically provided in this document, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Fishman be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other similar damages arising out of any breach of warranty or other obligation contained in this document. The warranty contained herein shall not apply if the serial number is defaced or removed or the product has been damaged by alteration, misuse, accident, neglect or use with unauthorized attachments.
Warranty service and repairs are to be made only at the Fishman factory. Unauthorized repairs will void this warranty. The customer must contact Fishman Service & Support and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before delivering the product to Fishman, freight prepaid.
Product repaired under warranty at the Fishman factory will be returned to the customer via UPS ground freight, prepaid by Fishman to any location within the continental United States. Product returned to Fishman that is not covered by the terms of this warranty will be serviced only after payment is arranged.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days