Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path – beating interfaces costing hundreds more.
Clarett 8Pre USB is an 18-in, 20-out audio interface. Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level of the eight mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included. ADAT I/O allows you to expand your setup with up to eight extra inputs and outputs when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Analogue outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, eight line outputs, two headphone outputs with volume controls, and a word clock output for sending clock signal to external devices.
The eight Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 8Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins. Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton and Loopmasters.
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- The eight Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of the Air feature from Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Supports any Mac or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- Connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Two front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs
- Six mic/line inputs
- Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- ADAT I/O
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Eight additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls
- Dim and mute monitor controls
- Word clock output for sending clock signal to external equipment
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
|Included from Manufacturer||2 x USB Cables
|Audio Inputs||8 x 1/4" / XLR Combo
|Audio Outputs||10 x 1/4" Line Outputs
2 x 1/4" Headphones
|Phantom Power||+48V Switchable|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||10.17 lbs.|
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.