Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface CABLE KIT
From Current price: $369.99
To Current price: $372.49
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
The third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is the perfect audio interface for recording engineers and producers who need to adapt to their recording environment, wherever they are. It offers eight analogue inputs: four mic/line inputs, two high-impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs and four additional fixed-line inputs on the rear. An optical input allows for expansion of up to eight additional channels for larger recording sessions. And with improved A-D and D-A conversion, your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
This dual balanced 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
This convenient dual cable carries both MIDI in and out signals.
The third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is the perfect audio interface for recording engineers and producers who need to adapt to their recording environment, wherever they are. It offers eight analog inputs: four mic/line inputs, two high-impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs and four additional fixed-line inputs on the rear. An optical input allows for expansion of up to eight additional channels for larger recording sessions. And with improved A-D and D-A conversion, your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
- Four of the best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machines and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching
- Includes Hitmaker Expansion plug-in bundle
Scarlett 18i8 features four of Focusrite's third-generation Scarlett mic preamps with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There's a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping.
Scarlett 18i8 offers two extra line outputs over the previous generation and speaker switching technology for dual monitor setups. Two independent headphone outputs allow for both engineer and artist to monitor during recording sessions, and a pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 18i8 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. There's no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business.
Scarlett audio interfaces include the Hitmaker Expansion, an incredibly comprehensive and powerful plug-in bundle. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Starting October 1, 2021, every new Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Gen interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
- Landr Studio, plus five free masters – Produce and release your best work with two months' access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two-month subscription is over.
- Antares Auto-Tune Access – Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes to lightning-fast hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks. Relab LX480 Essentials – Provides four reverbs modeled on The Hit Factory NYC's reverb unit used on countless hits.
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 – A hyper-realistic model of Marshall's Silver Jubilee 2555, the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800m brought to you by analog modeling experts Softube.
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys – Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway, Yamaha and the classic Rhodes.
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Studio Rock kit – Features expertly captured samples from high-end Tama and Pearl drums and Paiste and Sabian cymbals recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC – Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what it is today to your music.
- Focusrite Red plug-in suite – Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe.
The Hitmaker Expansion is available to every newly registered Scarlett 3rd Gen user and is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the tools you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
Three-month Avid Pro Tools Artist subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle included
Record and produce bigger and better studio-grade tracks with Pro Tools Artist and Avid's Complete Plugin Bundle with all the effects and plug-ins you need to write, mix and master your productions. At the end of the three-month subscription, you can purchase an annual subscription with 25% off Pro Tools Artist or 33% off Pro Tools Studio. Both plans include the Complete Plugin Bundle.
Ableton Live Lite included
Quickly organize and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music-making digital audio workstation software. The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
Three-month Splice Sounds subscription included
Focusrite partnered with Splice to give third-generation interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops and presets with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers and artists.
Focusrite Plug-in Collective
When you register any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date with the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months along with generous discounts.
Enjoy three years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a 3-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
USB cable, Type 'A' to Type 'C'
Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
Ableton Live Lite
|Channels||18 in / 8 out|
|Audio Inputs||(4) XLR / 1/4" mic/line combo jack inputs
(4) 1/4" line inputs
(1) optical input
(1) S/PDIF input
|Audio Outputs||(4) 1/4" line outputs
(2) 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
(1) S/PDIF output
|Phantom Power||48V available on channels 1-4|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||2.94 lb|
|Unique Features||Mic preamps offer switchable Air mode derived from Focusrite ISA preamp
Speaker switching to change between main and alt monitors
Dual headphone outputs
Virtual loopback inputs for podcasting and live streaming
Focusrite Limited Warranty
All Focusrite products are built to the highest standards and should provide reliable performance for many years, subject to reasonable care, use, transportation and storage.
Many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any fault at all. To avoid unnecessary inconvenience to you in terms of retuning the product please contact Focusrite support.
In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Focusrite will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty period for any product purchased on or after January 24th, 2020 is a period of 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Focusrite. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Focusrite, the warranty obligations are fulfilled by the distributor responsible for the country in which you purchased the product.
The distributor will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. In every case it will be necessary to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to the distributor. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase directly then you should contact the reseller from whom you purchased the product and attempt to obtain proof of purchase from them.
Please note that if you purchase a Focusrite product outside your country of residence or business you will not be entitled to ask your local Focusrite distributor to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Focusrite Reseller (defined as a reseller which has purchased the product directly from Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited in the UK, or one of its Authorized Distributors outside the UK). This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days