Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-2621 Padded Nylon Mixer Bag
Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-2621 Large Format Mixer Bag is designed to fit audio mixers up to 26"x21"x8.5". The angled shape and 360-degree zipper opening make loading and unloading easy.
- Large Format Digital Mixer Carry Bag Designed to Fit Behringer X32 Compact and Similar Size Consoles
- Rugged Nylon Exterior
- Angled Design for Snug Fit
- Interior Hook and Loop Straps to Hold Mixer in Place
- Thick Padded Interior with Soft Tricot Lining
- Reinforced Internal Protective Shield Built-In to Front Flap
- Large Exterior Pocket with Cable Management and Dividers
- Reinforced Handles with Wrap Around Secure Strap
- Side Handles for Dual Carry Option and Easy Loading
- Removable, Adjustable Carry Strap
- Rubber Protective Feet on Bottom
Interior dimensions: 26″ X 21″ X 8.5″
|Included from Manufacturer|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days