Gator Cases GB-4G-ACOUELECT Acoustic/Electric Double Gig Bag
The Gator GB-4G-ACOUELEC Gig Bag is built to hold one acoustic and one electric guitar. The Nylon bag sports 360 degrees of GFLEX 20mm padding with additional padding at the bottom. A reinforced headstock and bridge area prevent wear and extend the life of the bag.
The GB-4G Series includes a patent pending Pick-Clip to keep an “emergency” pick close while doubling as a zipper pull. For a comfortable carry solution utilize the contoured back cushion and padded backpack straps or the reinforced rubber handle. There is plenty of room for strings, tuner, capo, sheet music and more with the large accessory pocket. When you need to be prepared to plug in your electric or go acoustic choose the GB-4G-ACOUELEC Gig Bag from Gator.
- Dual compartment padded gig bag designed to fit one (1) acoustic and one (1) electric guitar
- GLEX 20mm padding on all sides keeps instrument safe during transport
- Patent pending pick-clip zipper pull holds spare guitar pick
- Padded backpack style straps and reinforcement carry handle
- Contour back padding for comfort
- Large exterior pocket with mesh storage perfect for sheet music, strings, capo, etc.
- Internal headstock and bridge reinforcement to prevent wear from guitar
- Additional internal pads to protect bottom of guitar
|Case Primary Application||Acoustic Guitar|
|Product Weight||4.4 lbs|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days